• Congratulations to 2024 AAW Member Exhibition Common Roots forum member finalists (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Alan Weinberg for "Ash hollow form" being selected as Turning of the Week for October 14, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Bosch Radius Scraper or Stewart Hook Tool

Jim McLain

Artist
Website
www.lucadecor.com
Kevin - Thanks that is exactly what I need. Does the thread look ok? Very kind offer. Let me know how much to send. Is PayPal ok? My mailing address is 303 Douglas St, Socorro NM. 87801

Last edited:
Kevin, Thank you for your generosity and trust. I own a Bosch radius scraper and I am interested to know why you have chosen to part with yours. If you would rather not say, that’s fine as well. Thanks!

Kevin Jesequel

TOTW Team
Hi Jim, I was given this bar out of an estate a couple years ago. I’ve never used it. I suppose that I could have used it with a teardrop scraper on some of my more open forms, but I haven’t. I’m happy to be able to help someone else out with it.

Website
www.cutthroatwoodworks.com
Hi Jim, I was given this bar out of an estate a couple years ago. I’ve never used it. I suppose that I could have used it with a teardrop scraper on some of my more open forms, but I haven’t. I’m happy to be able to help someone else out with it.
And THAT is the woodturning community! What a spectacular gesture for a spectacular guy like Jim!

Back