• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to William Rogers for "Ambrosia Maple Platter" being selected as Turning of the Week for September 16, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Best of Tennessee art show

john lucas

AAW Forum Expert
I have had this piece accepted into the Best of Tennessee art show to be held in Gatlinburg at Arrowmont school from Oct 14 to Dec13. I feel quite honored. This is the second time I've had a piece in the Best of Tennessee show. The quality of Artwork in that show is really high.

Attachments

• Walnut square platter-2.jpg
    Walnut square platter-2.jpg
    962.2 KB · Views: 103

Michael Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
TOTW Team
Nice work, John. Your piece in the previous exhibition “I Carried You” is one of favorite turnings of anyone.

John, it's gorgeous. I especially like the way the beautiful natural wood grain is set off by the various embellishments. Very intricate without being overdone. --And as always, your workmanship is meticulous!

Congratulations on your well deserved inclusion in the show!

Judith

Back