• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

AAW 2023 Symposium ticket purchase date

Does anyone know when or where we can purchase tickets for entry only. I'm retiring in 2 weeks and am scheduling some trips to get me out of the shop. I'm new to the forum and thankful for the acceptance into the group.
I'm on FB if you want to see my work.

Thank you
Craig

hockenbery

Forum MVP
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
www.hockenberywoodturning.com
Why wait that long? Consider a trip south feb 3-5. For the Florida symposium
Great line up. I love both the overwhelming can’t do a fraction of it atmosphere of the AAW and
the intimate can do most of it atmosphere of the Florida symposium.

07084BF6-4BF3-4D40-84A4-3297B2699201.jpeg
No guarantee on the weather but we won’t have snow….

Last edited:
Back