• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Youngstown Turning Club

I know that there are several clubs in and around Cleveland and Pittsburgh, but thats just to far to drive on a monthly basis.

So are there any turners here closer to youngstown that may be interested in starting a Club? I'm just south of youngstown myself

Turners Anonymous

I know you think that Pittsburgh may be too far... We do have many members that travel greater distances to get to our meetings, some from your general area. I just want you to know that we welcome all to our meetings on the 3rd Saturday of the month. Please feel free to visit our website at www.turnersanonymous.org. Good Luck!!!

Dave Beringer

Dave. thanks for the invite. Maybe after the first of the year I can swing getting down there for a day. If for nothing else a chance to meet some folks.

Robert, there is no chance you were once a member of Buckeye, in Hartville, Ohio?....Dennis

Dennis, Nope. But I definatley know where Hartville is :) I know a guy knamed Bruce from out that way I do believe he is a member.

Back