1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ATTENTION FORUM MEMBERS!

Guest, if you have not yet updated your forum bookmark to a secure log in connection, please delete your unsecure book and add the following secure bookmark: https://www.aawforum.org/community/index.php

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the upper right of the notice box.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Vicmarc 85 mm jaws (for VM120/150)

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archives' started by Scott Kershaw, Jun 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scott Kershaw

Scott Kershaw

Location (City & State):
    Rio Rancho, NM
    Home Page:
    Looking to buy 85mm jaws for VM120/150. Woodworker's Emporium OOS and won't re-order til September. CSUSA doesn't carry nor does Packard. Many thanks in advance!

Scott

2. Jim McLain

Jim McLain Artist

Location (City & State):
    Socorro, New Mexico
    Scott - If you don’t have any luck here you might try Timberbits. I purchased a couple of chucks with extra jaws from them last year and with the exchange rate it was cheaper than buying from the suppliers here in the US.

3. Scott Kershaw

Scott Kershaw

Location (City & State):
    Rio Rancho, NM
    Home Page:
    Thank you very much, Jim! I actually contacted Vicmarc to explain my situation. They were extremely kind and are shipping them today (their Friday). I was extremely impressed by the exchange rate, as well! I never considered til today how true your comment is. I'll certainly look at Timberbits more!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.