1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ATTENTION FORUM MEMBERS!

Guest, if you have not yet updated your forum bookmark to a secure log in connection, please delete your unsecure book and add the following secure bookmark: https://www.aawforum.org/community/index.php

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the upper right of the notice box.

Dismiss Notice

Wagner Texturing Tools

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archives' started by Owen Lowe, Apr 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Owen Lowe

Owen Lowe

Location (City & State):
    Newberg, OR: 20mi SW of Portland: AAW #21058
    I am selling my two Wagner texturing tools - I just haven't used them much and like to keep my seldom-used tool clutter to a minimum. One is the coarse wide wheel and the other is the finer narrow wheel. Both are in good condition. (There's not a lot of "pretty" to them even when they're new!)

I'm asking $60 for the pair with US Priority Mail shipping as part of the sales price. I'd rather not ship internationally but make an offer if you must have them. We can do PayPal; I'd accept a check if you're an AAW member.

Attached Files:

Paul Lajoie likes this.
  2. taxman

taxman

Location (City & State):
    Cooper City FL (near Ft Lauderdale)
    Home Page:
    Started new conversation (Private Message)

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
  3. Tony White

Tony White

Location (City & State):
    Folsom Ca
    Hello Owen I would like to buy your texturing tools. Let me know how to correspond with you. Tony White

4. Owen Lowe

Owen Lowe

Location (City & State):
    Newberg, OR: 20mi SW of Portland: AAW #21058
    Sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.