1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ATTENTION FORUM MEMBERS!

Guest, if you have not yet updated your forum bookmark to a secure log in connection, please delete your unsecure book and add the following secure bookmark: https://www.aawforum.org/community/index.php

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the upper right of the notice box.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The forums will be down Monday evening for a few hours while they are being migrated to another hosting platform. The migration is going to require a DNS change so it may take up to 4 hours for you to be able to get to the forums again. The outage will start around 9pm PST on 11/30. If you have any access issues Tuesday morning you can email the forum admins @ forum_moderator@aawforum.org. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

VicMarc 120 Chuck with 8, 6, 5 and 1.75" jaws

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archives' started by Mark Hepburn, Oct 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark Hepburn

Mark Hepburn Artist & Chef

Location (City & State):
    Houma, Louisiana
    UPDATE: SOLD

Hi All:

Selling my very lightly used Vicmarc chuck with a bunch of jaws. It's a great chuck but I'm a couple years out from ever - if ever - - needing something this hefty cuz of my hand and all. I have the 8 inch, 6 inch, 5 inch, 1.75 inch jaws and the screw chuck that came with it, plus the hex wrenches and so on. 1 1/4 x 8TPI.

I really didn't get the chance to use it because I didn't do a lot of big stuff and then along came the surgery and the rest is well, you know ... :) So it's been sitting collecting dust. The 5" jaws are mounted on the chuck body as shown.

I'm asking $350 plus shipping. It's about $550 worth of chuck new and this is pretty close to new.

You can email me, PM me or text me at 985 860 1106. If you prefer to call that's fine but please call after about 5:30 Central Time. Any questions at all are welcome.

By the way,, this thing weighs a ton. I'd guess its about 10 lbs plus the jaws so figure about 15 lbs in all, maybe closer to 20.

001a.jpg 001b.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

Attached Files:

• 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      756.2 KB
      Views:
    • 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      649.6 KB
      Views: