1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ATTENTION FORUM MEMBERS!

Guest, if you have not yet updated your forum bookmark to a secure log in connection, please delete your unsecure book and add the following secure bookmark: https://www.aawforum.org/community/index.php

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the upper right of the notice box.

Dismiss Notice

Toolmark duplicator owners manual

Discussion in 'Want To Buy' started by Peter D'Attomo, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Peter D'Attomo

Peter D'Attomo

Location (City & State):
    Illinois
    Looking for a manual for a Toolmark duplicator (model 3010) if anyone has one available. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2020
  2. Glenn Lefley

Glenn Lefley

Location (City & State):
    Invermere, British Columbia
    Just go to this web site! 0369F6BE-9F93-41B2-8678-FE55B8D390CA.jpeg

3. Peter D'Attomo

Peter D'Attomo

Location (City & State):
    Illinois
    Sorry I failed to mention it's a Toolmark duplicator. Thank you for your help

4. Bill Boehme

Bill Boehme Administrator Staff Member

Location (City & State):
    Dalworthington Gardens, TX
    Home Page:
    I changed the title of your ad and edited the body of the ad. There are plenty of online sources for manuals. Have you looked at any of them?

5. Peter D'Attomo

Peter D'Attomo

Location (City & State):
    Illinois
    Hi Bill, Thank you for your help. I have searched web sites to no avail. Will keep looking.
    Regards

6. Bill Boehme

Bill Boehme Administrator Staff Member

Location (City & State):
    Dalworthington Gardens, TX
    Home Page:
    If you contact Blue Ball Machine Co., they might be able to help you out. Go to the About page or the Contact Us page.

If you have a Pinterest account this link might help lead you to the source for a manual: Toolmark Duplicator

Here is the most promising link. Somebody on Lumberjocks had the manual and a bunch of members were requesting a copy. The thread is several years old, but it's worth a shot: Lumberjocks

7. Peter D'Attomo

Peter D'Attomo

Location (City & State):
    Illinois
    Bill, Can't thank you enough for your support. I did see the Lumberjock info and have signed up for it. Also sent a msg to Blue Ball. They never came up in any search. Again, Thank you
    Peter