• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

St. Paul vendor and instant gallery only

I'm thinking that you used to be able to go in the instant gallery and vendor area without registration. Is that still an option? I see that I can get a 1 day registration, but am looking at a quick stop option for just a half day.

I'm thinking that you used to be able to go in the instant gallery and vendor area without registration. Is that still an option? I see that I can get a 1 day registration, but am looking at a quick stop option for just a half day.

Hi, Richard,

Still true. IG and the Lair of The Lotus-Eaters are still free. Unfortunately the tools aren't, so take money or a sufficient credit line. :D

hockenbery

Forum MVP
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
www.hockenberywoodturning.com
Richard,

the Formal exhibitions are also open to the public
as well as the EOG Auction after the Banquett
and the Roots Auction on Sunday.

If you can only come one day
Friday has the longest open times for the trade show, instant gallery, and exhibitions. everything closes around 5 on Saturday to prepare for the banquet
and the symposium ends around 330 Sunday.

you won't be able to see all of the trade show, exhibitions, and Instant gallery in one day.
-al

Back