1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The forum migration is complete. We had some issues with the hosting provider and I had to restore the server a 2nd time so if you happened to post from about 9:30pm - 11pm PST your post may have been removed. Please double check to see if its still there. If you have any issues post them in the technical support forum or email the AAW Forum Staff at forum_moderator@aawforum.org. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

St. Paul vendor and instant gallery only

Discussion in 'AAW Information' started by Richard Coers, May 11, 2011.

1. Richard Coers

Richard Coers

Location (City & State):
    Peoria, Illinois
    I'm thinking that you used to be able to go in the instant gallery and vendor area without registration. Is that still an option? I see that I can get a 1 day registration, but am looking at a quick stop option for just a half day.

2. Mark Mandell

Mark Mandell

Location (City & State):
    Annandale, New Jersey
    Hi, Richard,

Still true. IG and the Lair of The Lotus-Eaters are still free. Unfortunately the tools aren't, so take money or a sufficient credit line. :D

3. hockenbery

hockenbery AAW Advisor Staff Member

Location (City & State):
    Lakeland, Florida
    Home Page:
    Richard,

the Formal exhibitions are also open to the public
    as well as the EOG Auction after the Banquett
    and the Roots Auction on Sunday.

If you can only come one day
    Friday has the longest open times for the trade show, instant gallery, and exhibitions. everything closes around 5 on Saturday to prepare for the banquet
    and the symposium ends around 330 Sunday.

you won't be able to see all of the trade show, exhibitions, and Instant gallery in one day.
    -al