• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Sorby Spiraling - Texturing System For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the full-size Robert Sorby Spiraling System, with all of the original attachments, as shown in the photos...$100 + actual shipping cost within the USA.

SOLD

I can't imagine that it can't be shipped to me for much more than $15 or $20 or perhaps even less, so consider it sold if you can do PayPal. Let me know.

Ed,

What tools are you using to do your texturing work with? Looking for a set of texturing tools to add to the shop.
You can mail the tools to me to try out and I will forward to Paul. :D

Mike,

Awaiting Paul's follow-up to my PM. I haven't used the Sorby texturing tool since getting my Lindow/White rose engine, several years ago.
RE_3.jpg

Ed,

Let me know when you are ready to get rid of the rose engine. :D
They sure did come up with some spectacular machines back in the day, that was the original CNC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back