1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The forum migration is complete. We had some issues with the hosting provider and I had to restore the server a 2nd time so if you happened to post from about 9:30pm - 11pm PST your post may have been removed. Please double check to see if its still there. If you have any issues post them in the technical support forum or email the AAW Forum Staff at forum_moderator@aawforum.org. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Sorby Spiraling - Texturing System For Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archives' started by Ed Davidson, Sep 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed Davidson

Ed Davidson

Location (City & State):
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Home Page:
    This is the full-size Robert Sorby Spiraling System, with all of the original attachments, as shown in the photos...$100 + actual shipping cost within the USA.

SOLD

2. Paul Grenier

Paul Grenier

Location (City & State):
    Sterling, CT
    I'm interested in buying it if the shipping cost isn't too high. I live in CT and my zip code is 06377

3. Paul Grenier

Paul Grenier

Location (City & State):
    Sterling, CT
    I can't imagine that it can't be shipped to me for much more than $15 or $20 or perhaps even less, so consider it sold if you can do PayPal. Let me know.

4. Mike Johnson

Mike Johnson

Location (City & State):
    Nebraska
    Ed,

What tools are you using to do your texturing work with? Looking for a set of texturing tools to add to the shop.
    You can mail the tools to me to try out and I will forward to Paul. :D

5. Ed Davidson

Ed Davidson

Location (City & State):
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Home Page:
    Mike,

Awaiting Paul's follow-up to my PM. I haven't used the Sorby texturing tool since getting my Lindow/White rose engine, several years ago.
    RE_3.jpg

6. Mike Johnson

Mike Johnson

Location (City & State):
    Nebraska
    Ed,

Let me know when you are ready to get rid of the rose engine. :D
    They sure did come up with some spectacular machines back in the day, that was the original CNC.

7. Paul Grenier

Paul Grenier

Location (City & State):
    Sterling, CT
    Paypal just sent. Let me know when you send it and please provide USPS tracking number

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.