• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Shop Fox Hanging Air Filter (3 speed) 110v

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Hepburn

Artist & Chef
So I'm making a paint booth of sorts and this filter won't be needed in the new space. I'm selling it for $85 (and you pay the shipping). It's a great little unit, with a remote control. I'll send the hanging hardware I bought for it.

I also stuck a rare earth magnet on the remote. Otherwise, this thing works like new and looks it pretty much too. The filters I've just blown out with an air hose and they continue to work great. Here are some specs from the Amazon site where I bought it:

• 1/8 horsepower, 120-Volt, single phase, CSA certified
  • Airflow capacity: 260, 362, and 409 CFM
  • 3 speeds: 1200, 1400 and 1750 RPM
  • 20-Inch w x 17-inch D x 10-inch H
  • Weighs 31 pounds
  • Easy-to-replace filters, no tools required
  • Inner filter can be washed or blown out with compressed air
And a link for more information: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008DPYSS4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If you are interested please either PM me or text me at 985 860 1106. Calls are okay too if you prefer, but after about 5:00 PM during week please. Thanks,

Mark

filter02.jpg filter03.jpg

Attachments

• filter05.jpg
    filter05.jpg
    703.1 KB · Views: 23
  • filter09.jpg
    filter09.jpg
    701.1 KB · Views: 25

Mark Hepburn

Artist & Chef
UPDATE: SOLD. Thank you!