1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ATTENTION FORUM MEMBERS!

Guest, if you have not yet updated your forum bookmark to a secure log in connection, please delete your unsecure book and add the following secure bookmark: https://www.aawforum.org/community/index.php

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the upper right of the notice box.

Dismiss Notice

Sharpening supplies and jigs

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archives' started by Brad Winesett, Feb 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brad Winesett

Brad Winesett

Location (City & State):
    Fairlawn, Virginia
    Prices below do not include shipping. I don't mind shipping UPS, Fedex, or USPS. Whatever you like best and I'll just charge exactly what it costs me.

Tormek SVS-50 Multi-jig - SOLD!

General Tools #809 Chisel/Plane blade guide $8.00 https://www.amazon.com/General-Tools-809-Chisel-Sharpener/dp/B00004T7PB

Grizzly T20880 Straight Edge guide $15.00 Used 1 time. This jig is for sharpening tools with straight edges up to 2-3/4" wide, such as: plane irons, ripping chisels, spokeshave blades, etc. Shop Tools and Machinery at Grizzly.com

Tormek ADV-50D stone dressing jig $10.00 Does not include diamond tip. This jig can be used on Tormek or Grizzly wet grinders or any grinder with a 12mm diameter support bar. It uses the same diamond tip as the new version of this jig sold by Tormek (TT-50) Truing Tool, Diamond Tipped, #ADV-50D

Scheppach stone grader $5.00 Has some decent wear on the fine side that you can see in the pic. Rough side is still very good. Scheppach Stone Grader For Tiger Sharpeners 2000S 5.0 89490707 Tormek Sharpeners: Amazon.co.uk: DIY & Tools

20200209_200624.jpg 20200209_200509.jpg

Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
  2. Brad Winesett

Brad Winesett

Location (City & State):
    Fairlawn, Virginia
    I'll throw the stone grader in for free to the first person who buys one of the other items.

Emiliano Achaval likes this.
  3. Brad Winesett

Brad Winesett

Location (City & State):
    Fairlawn, Virginia
    Everything is still available except the SVS-50 jig.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
    Emiliano Achaval likes this.
  4. Emiliano Achaval

Emiliano Achaval Administrator Staff Member

Location (City & State):
    Maui, Hawaii
    Home Page:
    We need an update.

5. Brad Winesett

Brad Winesett

Location (City & State):
    Fairlawn, Virginia