1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ATTENTION FORUM MEMBERS!

Guest, if you have not yet updated your forum bookmark to a secure log in connection, please delete your unsecure book and add the following secure bookmark: https://www.aawforum.org/community/index.php

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the upper right of the notice box.

Dismiss Notice

Robert Sorby Pro Edge Sharpening System

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archives' started by Sean Flannery, Sep 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean Flannery

Sean Flannery

Location (City & State):
    Summerville, South Carolina
    $400. Selling this deluxe sharpening system with over $100 of attachments and sanding belts less than 2 years old. $650 value. I need a grinder and CBN wheel to sharpen knives on my coring system. Otherwise I would gladly keep it as it’s great for all my other turning tools especially the bowl gouges and skews. 417F5427-DC55-4EC9-9A95-9D8FFC183D5C.jpeg

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
  2. Jerry Lear

Jerry Lear

Location (City & State):
    Baldwin, Maeyland
  3. Barrie Bryant

Barrie Bryant

Location (City & State):
    Kirby, Wyoming
    I’ll buy it if it’s still for sale. I can get a money order. 307-864-2697 in Wyoming.

4. Sean Flannery

Sean Flannery

Location (City & State):
  5. Barrie Bryant

Barrie Bryant

Location (City & State):
    Kirby, Wyoming
    Hi, Sean. I’ll email you. I did provide my phone number up thread for a quick way to close a deal.

6. Sean Flannery

Sean Flannery

Location (City & State):
    Thanks to Barrie from Wyoming who purchased my Robert Sorby system. May you have many sharp tools as a result. Look me up if you're ever down this way and good luck with your business!

7. Barrie Bryant

Barrie Bryant

Location (City & State):
    Kirby, Wyoming
    Thanks a million, Sean. I just got your phone message. We've been out to make a Walmart run. Ordered everything using their app last night and then drove to Cody through the open range to pick it up. Boy, times are different.

I'll let you know when the sharpener arrives to me here in Kirby, Wyoming. So glad the money order got to you so quickly. I'm excited to be moving up in the sharpening world! WOOHOO! Warmest regards, Barrie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.