• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Rikon Low Speed Grinder with CBN wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Hepburn

Artist & Chef
UPDATE: SOLD. PLEASE CLOSE THE THREAD. THANKS!

I'm downsizing my shop due to yet another hand surgery, this time on the right hand. Looks like the days of big stuff are pretty much over so I'm going to be selling some of my tools. First is this Rikon 1750 rpm grinder. I have two and it's been a nice luxury!

Although I've had these wheels a while, I use them less than the other grinder, which is set up for my bowl gouges. This one has two of the Oneway VariGrind jig ounts as shown. You can see that I ground a slot into the platform on the left (NOT using a CBN wheel :-D).

The wheels, I don't recall where I bought them but I'm almost positive they came from D-Way tools. I've bought from Dave more than a few times over the years.

The wheel on the left is an 80 grit. The one on the right is 180 grit.

Asking $200 (firm) plus the cost of shipping it. The thing weighs about 38
pounds to ship. My zip is 70360 and I'll use whatever shipping cost you prefer. Let me know if you want it mounted on the wood block or want me to remove it before packing it please.

You can PM me here, or email me at hepburnmarke at gmail.com, or text me at 985 860 1106 (sorry but my phone is set to silent for calls not in my phone book due to spam callers).

Thanks,

Mark

rikon01.jpg

rikon02.jpg

rikon03.jpg

rikon04.jpg

rikon05.jpg

Mark Hepburn

Artist & Chef
UPDATE: SOLD.

Please close the thread. Thanks!

Good deal. Sorry to hear about more hand surgery. Hope it heals quickly and completely. If you threw in a couple of pounds of crawfish tails, I might have bought it.;)

Mark Hepburn

Artist & Chef
Hey John. That’s a good marketing idea!!

Bill Boehme

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
pbase.com
Good deal. Sorry to hear about more hand surgery. Hope it heals quickly and completely. If you threw in a couple of pounds of crawfish tails, I might have bought it.;)

Well, you're not a true Cajun unless you eat the whole thing.

Thread closed and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back