1. Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Returned to Turning

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Sean Boyle, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Sean Boyle

Sean Boyle

Location (City & State):
    Ontario
    hello I am a new member and just wanted to introduce myself. I am 48 and have just returned to wood working after a 32 year break. I grew up around an wood shop both private and profestional but at age 16 and a drivers license wood working fell of the radar. I bought a lathe about 6 months ago and it has become my best friend learnig curve has been steep but I feel I am turning out some nice pieces.

Where is the most approprate place to post pics as I understand there is a limit as to what can be posted

Great forum I have been reading it for a while and enjoyed thats why I joined

2. Jim Meyer

Jim Meyer

Location (City & State):
    Fairview, PA
    Sean-- Welcome back to wood turning. I'm sure you'll enjoy it very much. Jim

3. odie

odie

Location (City & State):
    Panning for Montana gold, with Betsy, the mule!
    Hi......Sean, you can post photos to any of the threads in the forums, or get yourself a "member's gallery" if you want to have a more permanent representation of your turnings. To go to the member galleries, click here:

http://www.aawforum.org/photopost/showmembers.php?cat=500

To post to any of the threads in the forums, click on the "manage attachments" button below your posting to the forum.....it's in a section called "additional options".

ooc