• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Powermatic 3520b for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling my Powermatic 3520 B Lathe. It is 7 years old and in great shape. It comes with all of the original equipment that was with the lathe when new. I am also including a rolling cart I made that allows you to very easily slide the tail stock off the lathe and move it away without having to lift it.
The lathe is available to view and to turn on if you are interested.
You cannot take delivery until my new lathe arrives, sometime around Nov 1. Pickup only: Middleton, Wisconsin (far west side of Madison)

Price $3000

I also have a Oneway vacuum adapter and an 18" extension that I will also be selling
If interested, give me a call

Ron Diamond

Attachments

• IMG_0731.jpg
    IMG_0731.jpg
    486.1 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_0729.jpg
    IMG_0729.jpg
    472.8 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_0730.jpg
    IMG_0730.jpg
    537.1 KB · Views: 213
I am going to wait until the lathe is sold to sell the extension. Whoever buys the lathe may want it as part of a package deal. Will get back to you if the eventually owner does not want it
NP. The way that I read the ad, I thought that you were selling the bed extension and the OneWay vacuum adaptor now.

The lathe and extension are both sold
I have a oneway banjo for the lathe that is available for $200 plus shipping, and a oneway vacuum fitting that is available for $50 plus shipping or pickup in Middleton WI

I am selling my Powermatic 3520 B Lathe. It is 7 years old and in great shape. It comes with all of the original equipment that was with the lathe when new. I am also including a rolling cart I made that allows you to very easily slide the tail stock off the lathe and move it away without having to lift it.
The lathe is available to view and to turn on if you are interested.
You cannot take delivery until my new lathe arrives, sometime around Nov 1. Pickup only: Middleton, Wisconsin (far west side of Madison)

Price $3000

I also have a Oneway vacuum adapter and an 18" extension that I will also be selling
If interested, give me a call

Ron Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back