1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ATTENTION FORUM MEMBERS!

Guest, if you have not yet updated your forum bookmark to a secure log in connection, please delete your unsecure book and add the following secure bookmark: https://www.aawforum.org/community/index.php

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the upper right of the notice box.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The forums will be down Monday evening for a few hours while they are being migrated to another hosting platform. The migration is going to require a DNS change so it may take up to 4 hours for you to be able to get to the forums again. The outage will start around 9pm PST on 11/30. If you have any access issues Tuesday morning you can email the forum admins @ forum_moderator@aawforum.org. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Powermatic 3520B and extras for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archives' started by Randall Hoch, Jun 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randall Hoch

Randall Hoch

Location (City & State):
    Lewistown, MT
    I have a PM3520B in great shape. I am sole owner of this 9 yr old lathe. Comes with bed extension, Nichols Bowl Steady, vacuum adaptor, dust collector attachment, and remote switch. I am located in Lewistown, Mt. $3000 for the package.
    Randy Hoch
    406-366-2453
    rjhoch@eyecareaol.com
    2253C7DE-F1BA-49CA-95CA-EB6CC91ADF26.jpeg 36FBD9EE-C215-415A-BE94-539D58B4A45E.jpeg 625DF298-35E4-4A75-8757-2CE4026568CA.jpeg FF5FAAB3-1976-497C-8E8E-31EF82ABC88B.jpeg

Paul Lajoie likes this.
  2. Tim Tucker

Tim Tucker

Location (City & State):
    Penrose, NC
    Now...THAT is a bargain! I hope it finds a home soon. And - I wish Montana was a lot closer to me!:D

3. Dean Center

Dean Center

Location (City & State):
    Bozeman, MT
    I'm sending out the word in our monthly newsletter. Hope that's OK. (To what are you upgrading???)

Dean Center
    Bozeman

4. Robert Kramer

Robert Kramer

Location (City & State):
    Red Lodge, MT
    Home Page:
    Hi Randall, I already have the 3520B, But would you be interested in parting off the steady rest and vacuum adapter? I'm in Bearcreek, MT (next to Red Lodge)

5. Dick Torkildson

Dick Torkildson

Location (City & State):
    Clancy, MT
    Day late and a $ short! Bummer I didn't get there sooner Randy. Dtork Clancy MT

6. Randall Hoch

Randall Hoch

Location (City & State):
    Lewistown, MT
    Hi Dean. Sorry, for some reason I didn't get the notification in my email of your post. It just sold today. I just ordered an Robust American Beauty. I'm latheless for 10 wks!

7. Randall Hoch

Randall Hoch

Location (City & State):
    Lewistown, MT
    It was good to talk with you, Dick. Hope to meet you in person.

8. Randall Hoch

Randall Hoch

Location (City & State):
    Lewistown, MT
    Hi Robert. I sold the lathe with accessories. I'll relay your interest to the seller.

9. Randall Hoch

Randall Hoch

Location (City & State):
    Lewistown, MT
    Lathe is sold. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.