1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ATTENTION FORUM MEMBERS!

Guest, if you have not yet updated your forum bookmark to a secure log in connection, please delete your unsecure book and add the following secure bookmark: https://www.aawforum.org/community/index.php

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the upper right of the notice box.

Dismiss Notice

Past Symposia Videos of Presenters

Discussion in 'AAW Information' started by RichColvin, May 15, 2018.

1. RichColvin

RichColvin

Location (City & State):
    Dublin, OH
    Home Page:
    Does the AAW provide its members access to videos of presenters at past AAW Symposia ? If so, please be so kind as to direct me where to find them.

Paul Lajoie likes this.
  2. hockenbery

hockenbery AAW Advisor Staff Member

Location (City & State):
    Lakeland, Florida
    Home Page:
    For several years the AAW did 3-4 DVD’s for each symposium.
    2 techniques videos that basically had 4 edited demos on them and another with the instant gallery critique and shots of the art shows and trade show. The stopped doing them a few years ago. Too expensive to produce and not enough interest to make it break even.

Some of these should be put on YouTube. However there may be copyright issues with the producer and some of the demonstrators are selling dvds.

I took screen shots of those available for sale today. There were a lot more made that don’t show up.
    I know there were 2010 and 2011 techniques videos. They not listed for sale so they sold out and may not have been popular enough to restock.
    F6BEFBE5-4B30-4A69-B831-A4C0987714DD.jpeg 9F5C95F0-FE5E-4E4E-AEA5-454B5311F687.jpeg 9AF88A91-F73E-4697-A4B0-A8819BF95788.jpeg