• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

One hand clapping

Jeff, Chris, et al, You have done well. It'll take some "getting used to" but you will still receive your gold stars on your charts.

Make that

two one hands clapping. :p :p

Nice page, Jeff. :D

BTW Are you going to archive the old forum posts and move them over? Hate to waste info and some good laughs.

Mark

Last edited:
Website
www.woodturner.org
Thanks Mark. It was a lot of work. I brought up the concept initially. Chris and I both researched packages to fit the concept. The board approved. Then I did the install and customization with Chris providing a lot of help via testing and advice.

The old forum is different technology and can't be ported over. But the software is paid for and we'll leave it open to research old posts and old info.

Website
woodturners.underthecouch.com
That answers that

Jeff Jilg said:
The old forum is different technology and can't be ported over. But the software is paid for and we'll leave it open to research old posts and old info.

Well, that answers a question I posted on the old forum about the disposition of all the knowledge that will now become cyber dust. Ah well, so it goes.

Great looking stuff guys. Keep up the good work.

Hey, is this the same software that SawMillCreek just switched to?

rick

Last edited:
Back