• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Nova tool rests

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD SOLD SOLD

This is a set of Nova tool rests. This is a system that can be used on the same tool post and switched around. I don’t like all that work, so each one has its own post. Please message if interested
Sorry about the heading; I tried to put Nova, and my phone replaced it with “nice”. Well, they are nice!
You’ll pay about 275 new (at lowest available prices).

small bowl rest (reversible)
Large bowl rest (reversible)
12” rest
6” rest

posts are 8x1” (4)

should fit most 24” swing lathes, but check and make sure.

9BDBABBA-9C84-44BC-9A3F-327B12D578E6.jpeg 53034414-217A-46E0-AAB7-2C8983C33887.jpeg 79E7D554-401D-4F2F-BB28-5962BE311A55.jpeg

Last edited:
Sure. I’ll mark as sold. Either you can use PayPal, or mail a check. Either is fine. Thanks. What kind of lathe do you have?

Bill Boehme

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
pbase.com
They have been sold. This forum has no way of editing the title so people can put sold. Sorry

We don't want the title to be changed. Add a post stating that the items have been sold and we will lock the thread and more it to the archives. If you edit the first post, it may go unnoticed for a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back