• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Nova Titan II price

Has anyone looking for a Titan III chuck seen this? That is a good price even without jaws (which most have a bunch of).
Sorry about the mistake in the Title. There is no way to edit it after posting.
Capture.JPG

My boo boo. Yes, that’s a better deal as it’s coming from CPO outlet. Just don’t try to send it back.

Tools-plus usually has the best price, but not always. Often I find the price better at Home Depot. I can order for in store pick up, no shipping and choose a near enough store with lower sales tax. And then HD is the retailer I'm dealing with.

If you by one I would wholeheartedly suggest you get one of the two new jaw sets for the Titan III. You will get more use out of one of them than the 5" Power Grip set that normally comes with them.

Back