• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

New Sheriff in Town

John Van Domelen

Retired Forum Admin
Forum members, I have enjoyed my time here as forum administrator.

Due to school obligations (I have received a full ride scholarship from my place of employment to return to university and get an advanced degree), I will be reducing my commitments to ensure adequate bandwidth for school. One of which is being the AAW Forum Administrator.

Please welcome back Steve Worcester as the 'new' Forum Admin (it's like the hotel California, you can check out , but never leave) - totally stolen, but I'm gonna run with it.

John "retired for now Forum Admin" :)

john lucas

AAW Forum Expert
Thanks John for taking us where we are today. I have enjoyed what you've done and really appreciate the work.

Thanks, John, for all of your help and support while we worked together! Enjoy your new adventure. And welcome back, Steve.
Kurt

John, good luck with school and good for you!

So what you're saying is that you'll be back too ....

Betty Scarpino

Congratulations on getting the ride to move up the ladder.
We all know you will take full advantage of the chance.

Ames, Iowa (about 25 miles north of Des Moines)
Website
rwallace.public.iastate.edu
Thanks for all of your time and service to the AAW Forum John!! Well done! (Good to see you in Phoenix!)

Rock-on with the advanced degree - worth the time, effort, and satisfaction. I am sure you will enjoy the ride.

See you on FB!!

Rob

....and "Welcome Back Kotter....uh......Steve, Beer-geek Extraordinaire!!" "Back in the Saddle Again........"

Last edited:
Back