• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Monster Laser Upgrade

Anyone who has the Monster Articulated Hollowing System laser might be interested in a new modification to the laser system. I just received mine back from Randy Privett and I'm floored as how much better this has made the lasers use. For approximately $30 it makes the laser easier to adjust and gives less vibration possibilities. If you might be interested e-mail Randy at SuperiorDesign@comcast.net for more info. Just a heads up to a great upgrade.
Bill

Good to see it works as good as it looks. I haven't seen the new laser mount in person, but from the pics I've seen, it should also work with the Monster Captive system, too.

Back