• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

monster hollowing system

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a superior , monster hollowing system for sale.the system has never been used.it comes with one bar and cutters. The system is set to be used with a 24" swing lathe. price is $400, well bellow what I paid for it when I bought it.

Please text me or send me an email if you have any questions. I can be reached at: pjcbndms@gmail.com or phone 310-594-9177

Thank you.

IMG_9898.jpg

IMG_9899.jpg

IMG_9900.jpg

IMG_9902.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Emiliano Achaval

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
hawaiiankoaturner.com
I have a superior , monster hollowing system for sale.the system has never been used.it comes with one bar and cutters. the system is set to be used with a 24" swing lathe. price is $400, weView attachment 29738 ll bellow what I paid for it when I bought it.
please text me or send me an email if you have any questions.
I can be reached at: pjcbndms@gmail.com
310-594-9177
thank you.
Hello Pedro, I do not see any attachments related to your post. I think that would be best to reply to this post, then you can click "Upload a File" and add the file or picture there. @Bill Boehme

Bill Boehme

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
pbase.com
Hello Pedro, I do not see any attachments related to your post. I think that would be best to reply to this post, then you can click "Upload a File" and add the file or picture there. @Bill Boehme

I'm glad to see that everything got sorted out. That's a really nice looking hollowing rig.

You should be able to. You may have to cut the post a bit to make it fit.
I’m not too sure , but there’s a chance that you may be able to use it without having to cut anything. The post have some room for advisement.

I’m sorry, I meant to say that there is room for adjustment.
If you look at the photo you can see that there’s about two inches of exposed post that could go down if you loosen the screws that secure the post. I hope that answers your question.
Thank you.

Glad I could help. I can see the pictures now. Great system, should sell fast. Aloha.
Good afternoon Emiliano
I would like to apologize to you and to the gentlemen that responded to my post for not responding to messages on one of my posts.
I have been out of town and internet service wasn't very good where i was.
Take care.
regards
Pedro

Emiliano Achaval

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
hawaiiankoaturner.com
Good afternoon Emiliano
I would like to apologize to you and to the gentlemen that responded to my post for not responding to messages on one of my posts.
Take care.
regards
Pedro
No problem at all! Good luck here Pedro. Aloha from Maui

Emiliano Achaval

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
hawaiiankoaturner.com
Good afternoon Emiliano
Take care.
regards
Pedro
Pedro we need to know if you are still trying to sell this, to keep it active I need to hear from you. Aloha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back