1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ATTENTION FORUM MEMBERS!

Guest, if you have not yet updated your forum bookmark to a secure log in connection, please delete your unsecure book and add the following secure bookmark: https://www.aawforum.org/community/index.php

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the upper right of the notice box.

Dismiss Notice

Misc lathe tooling for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archives' started by Dean, Jan 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dean

Dean

Location (City & State):
    Waco, TX
    Afternoon, I have a few things that I need to sell so someone else can make use of them. I will list below what I have and the price and send pictures as requested. Thank you

Oneway strong hold chuck used but in good condition. with std profiled jaws, #3 profiled jaw set, key and threaded stud. No insert. 250.00
    Oneway tail stock swing away (very good condition) for 2000 series lathe 180.00
    One way talon very light use near new condition w/ key, insert (1x8), std profile jaw, #2 smooth jaw(2573) and jumbo jaws (2047) 300.00
    Monster hollowing system with lazer set up and all standard components and a kelton scraper. Mayo color made for a 2436.good condition 440.00
    Robust 9inch mini confort rest (5/8 post fits jet midi and the like) 45.00
    Craft supply screw chuck M33 25.00
    Nova G3 direct thread 1x8 chuck with profiled std jaw set, key and stud 75.00 SOLD

If interested send email to 600n@radiomonkey.org
    buyer pays shipping, I will find the best deal based on your requirements.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2018
  2. Bill Boehme

Bill Boehme Administrator Staff Member

Location (City & State):
    Dalworthington Gardens, TX
    Home Page:
    You could post the pictures here and save yourself the trouble of possibly sending a lot of email replies requesting pictures. Things always sell better when there are pictures in the ad.

James Seyfried likes this.
  3. Glenn Lefley

Glenn Lefley

Location (City & State):
    Invermere, British Columbia
    Is the screw Chuck the precision machine 3 and 1 ?
    If so I would take it.

4. Dean

Dean

Location (City & State):
    Waco, TX
    No sir it is fixed

5. Tim Nash

Tim Nash

Location (City & State):
    Lynchburg, Virginia
    I am interested in your Robust 9 inch mini comfort rest but I can't get your email that is listed to work. Can you send a picture if it is still available? tnash1881@yahoo.com

6. Pete Skellenger

Pete Skellenger

Location (City & State):
    Marquette, MI
    email bounces back.

7. Bill Boehme

Bill Boehme Administrator Staff Member

Location (City & State):
    Dalworthington Gardens, TX
    Home Page:
    Try 600n@radiomonkey.org and see if that works. It appears that he misspelled his email address (left out a letter).

8. Dean

Dean

Location (City & State):
    Waco, TX
    I’m sorry everyone. I did misspell my address it is radiomonkey as bill was kind enough to correct.

9. Dean

Dean

Location (City & State):
    Waco, TX
    Morning folks, I will be listing this stuff on eBay and various other places so consider it off this market. If you do want something and it doesnt violate the rules of the listing site I will pull it for fellow turners. Contact me at 600n@radiomonkey.org this time I got it right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.