1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ATTENTION FORUM MEMBERS!

Guest, if you have not yet updated your forum bookmark to a secure log in connection, please delete your unsecure book and add the following secure bookmark: https://www.aawforum.org/community/index.php

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the upper right of the notice box.

Dismiss Notice

Might want to post something about the AAW site being down

Discussion in 'AAW Information' started by Mark Wollschlager, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Mark Wollschlager

Mark Wollschlager

Location (City & State):
    Alexandria, VA
    It looks like they lost the domain name.

2. Bill Boehme

Bill Boehme Administrator Staff Member

Location (City & State):
    Dalworthington Gardens, TX
    Home Page:
    I noticed that it was down, but have no information about why.

3. Bill Boehme

Bill Boehme Administrator Staff Member

Location (City & State):
    Dalworthington Gardens, TX
    Home Page:
    At 2:45 PM the home page was up intermittently, but it appears that most of the rest of the site is still down. They are working to fix the problem.

4. Kim Rymer

Kim Rymer Communications & Marketing Director Staff Member

Location (City & State):
    Minnesota
    Hi Mark:

Our website was indeed unavailable yesterday. The problem involved a DNS server error and we worked with our provider to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

As soon as we determined it would take some time to restore service, I posted an announcement on the AAW Forum at 9:30am (central). http://www.aawforum.org/community/i...aaw-website-is-temporarily-unavailable.14501/

We sincerely apologize for the disruption and thank you for your patience. Everything should be up and running now.

If you ever have a question or problem and need immediate assistance, we welcome your call at 651-484-9094 or 877-595-9094 (toll free).

Kindest regards,
    Kim