• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Looking to trade nova jaws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope everyone got what they wanted for christmas (or other holiday). I did, I also got what I wanted for my birthday a few months ago (always update your amazon wish list right after a holiday in case of early shopping mother-in-laws).

So I have the Nova "popular jaw bundle" which includes the 25mm jaws, the 100mm jaws, and the cole jaws. I would like to trade one or more of those jaws for jaws in other sizes if anyone is interested (I have the 50mm already). I may be willing to trade for other turning things too. Thanks a lot.
20161225_175306.jpg

Hi, Scott -
I'm interested in the 100mm jaws. I've got the 35 mm bowl jaws (the flat ones, not the spigot ones), that I don't seem to need much and are barely used, and some soft jaws that I've never used. Would those interest you? Steve Forrest

That sounds good to me, I prefer flat jaws over spigot jaws anyway. Pm me your address and I will PM mine in return. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back