1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ATTENTION FORUM MEMBERS!

Guest, if you have not yet updated your forum bookmark to a secure log in connection, please delete your unsecure book and add the following secure bookmark: https://www.aawforum.org/community/index.php

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the upper right of the notice box.

Dismiss Notice

looking to buy Powermatic 3520b

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archives' started by Mark Halleran, Jan 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark Halleran

Mark Halleran

Location (City & State):
    Loxahatchee, Florida
    As the title says, looking to buy a powermatic 3520B model. I have been looking but cannot find anything remotely close to me I have seen plenty inside of my budget range. Basically looking for one within 1000 miles of Palm Beach County Florida. If anyone knows of one or has seen one recently please email at pbcfirefighter@hotmail.com.

Thanks,
    Mark

2. Mike Johnson

Mike Johnson

Location (City & State):
    Nebraska
    Mark,

There are several websites that will search all of the city listings for Craigslist at one time. Very quick to do a daily or weekly search for those wish list items.
    You need to jump on the item quickly if the price is right and contact the seller when you see an add. The good deals go fast.

https://www.searchcraigslist.org/

3. Mark Halleran

Mark Halleran

Location (City & State):
    Loxahatchee, Florida
    thanks Mike for the website. I have been using search tempest and it is almost the same thing. Just haven't found anything within that 1000 mile range.

4. Brad Winesett

Brad Winesett

Location (City & State):
    Fairlawn, Virginia
  5. Mark Halleran

Mark Halleran

Location (City & State):
    Loxahatchee, Florida
    Thanks Brad. I have seen thst one and talked to him the other day. Unfortunately i had to pass since it was going to cost me close to $1800 to put it on a pallet and ship it. Normally i would just go get it but i just had a rotator cuff surgery. I wasnt keen on driving 30 hours and i couldn't find anyone who could take the time off work to come with me.

6. Mike Johnson

Mike Johnson

Location (City & State):
    Nebraska
    Mark,

You could check with UShip.com they broker independent truckers with pickups, trucks and trailers to pickup and deliver items like this every day at a discount.
    The contractors bid against each other on a "job" until the last one in is awarded the shipment on an internet auction type site.
    Most of these contractors will load the item in the truck or trailer and strap it down for the trip for no extra cost.
    Most of these contractors are picking up other loads along the way to make it pay for the trip.
    This is a lot cheaper then shipping on a common carrier freight trucking service.

7. Mark Halleran

Mark Halleran

Location (City & State):
    Loxahatchee, Florida
    Thank you very much.. I was thinking there was services like this ( i remember some sort of show on discovery channel) but couldn't find that type of company.. they kept coming up as big freight companies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.