• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Lift Lock and Roll for PM 3520c

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMcIvor

AAW Staff
Website
www.mcivorwoodworks.com
I have a brand new, still in its un-opened shipping box, Lift Lock and Roll lathe mobility system for a PM 3520c. Looks like Craft Supplies no longer has these in stock, though I see Packard still carries them. Including freight surcharge, it cost me $500 to get this to my door. I'm asking $375 plus shipping.

llr_lif_loc_rol.jpg

This is a stock photo of the unit on a lathe, since mine is still in the box.

Box weighs 48#. If you're interested, we can figure out what it would cost to get it to your door. I'm in North-central Washington.

Are you sure the boxed unit is for a 'C' model 3520? Your stock photo is for a 3520 A or B version and is different than the C model. The 'C' model just came out last year and I would think there was some type of part number on the box.
Good price for either.

DMcIvor

AAW Staff
Website
www.mcivorwoodworks.com
Your eye for detail must serve you well in this craft, Glynn! The image was snatched without my recognizing it was for the A, not the C.

The item in the box that I wish to sell is definitely for the 3520C. This time the photo is of the actual box (okay, part of the actual box) the buyer will receive...box.jpg

Great! You should not have any problem selling that. I love my 'C' model but it is heavy. Luckily I don't have to move it. I have a friend that has one of these and it is a lifesaver for him. He said he thinks they are made on order and not a stock item with Craft Supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back