1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ATTENTION FORUM MEMBERS!

Guest, if you have not yet updated your forum bookmark to a secure log in connection, please delete your unsecure book and add the following secure bookmark: https://www.aawforum.org/community/index.php

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the upper right of the notice box.

Dismiss Notice

Lathe for sale. Hanover New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archives' started by Niles Wertz, May 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Niles Wertz

Niles Wertz

Location (City & State):
    Hanover, NH
    I am clearing out my grandfathers shop and have a Rockwell Delta lathe for sale. Lathe and motor is good condition. 1/2 HP motor, 4 speed pulley system, ~12' swing.

Cast Iron in good condition and spindle greased frequently. Low miles on the motor.
    Will include all accessories: face-plate, centers, tool rests, gauge set, etc...

Hoping for around $350 but willing to negotiate or help out a new AAW member or chapter.

I am an AAW member, have been feature in the magazine, and have many other lathes myself. This is a solid lathe.

l1.jpg

l2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2020
  2. Peter Stevenson

Peter Stevenson

Location (City & State):
    Elka Park, New York
    I am interested but probably right now can't afford another lathe. Is the motor able to run on 220v?
    Pete

Emiliano Achaval likes this.
  3. Emiliano Achaval

Emiliano Achaval Administrator Staff Member

Location (City & State):
    Maui, Hawaii
    Home Page:
    We need an update...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.