• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Instant Gallery

I just went through the instant gallery slide show from the online symposium. Very impressive. For me, one of the main highlights of the in-person symposium is the Instant Gallery. The remote version is not quite the same but still very cool. The variety and quality of pieces in the gallery is amazing. It is really impossible to pick a top ten.
Note that you can view the gallery as either a video or as a slide show where you can advance to the next photo at your own pace.

john lucas

AAW Forum Expert
I have only watched the first 500 so far. I love the instant gallery but it is so much better live. some pieces you simply have to walk around to really enjoy and some are either a lot smaller or a lot larger than you think when you have seen the photos online.

Back