1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ATTENTION FORUM MEMBERS!

Guest, if you have not yet updated your forum bookmark to a secure log in connection, please delete your unsecure book and add the following secure bookmark: https://www.aawforum.org/community/index.php

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the upper right of the notice box.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Multistar Duplex Chuck, Jaws

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archives' started by Mark Hepburn, Nov 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark Hepburn

Mark Hepburn Artist & Chef

Location (City & State):
    Houma, Louisiana
    UPDATE: SOLD

I bought this Multistar chuck and jaws for a class I took about a year ago with Steve Kennard. I just can't get used to the chuck. It's a superb piece of machine work and very nice but not my cup of tea.

I got it from Roy Child in the UK (Peter Child's son) and he has now closed his shop. Anyway, I just prefer a key operated chuck and am hoping to sell this one. I used it only a couple of times. In fact, we used Steve's chucks while I was there so this has been sitting in a box.

Included is the chuck, two sets of jaws, the user manual, and two spanners (wrenches).
    The chuck is threaded for 1 1/4 x 8 TPI

Jaws are: DJ75 (75mm or about 3")
    DJ55 (55mm or about 2+")

I'm asking $145 and will ship to you in the U.S. by either USPS or UPS.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg Duplex Jaws .jpg

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
  2. Brian McInturff

Brian McInturff

I'll take it Mark.
    Brian

3. Mark Hepburn

Mark Hepburn Artist & Chef

Location (City & State):
    Houma, Louisiana
    Thanks Brian. If you will PM me on your mailing information, I will get it out tomorrow before lunch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.