• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

For Sale: Derry Lightning Hollower set-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a spare Derry Lightning Hollower setup for sale (I very much like mine and don't plan to part with it any time soon).

Package includes the frame with handle, micro-adjustable laser pointer, the standard straight bar, tool rest, the optional curved bar (installed in the handle in picture) and your choice of 1" or 1.25" tool rest post (picture shows 1" post installed).

This is in great condition and the cutters have seen little if any use. The only apology is that there are lots of scuff marks on the outside of the laser pointer body but it has been tested and works as it should.

If you are not familiar with this system you can find more info here: http://www.derrytools.com/lightning.htm

$225 includes shipping wherever standard USPS flat rate box will go.

IMG_3064.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back