• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

EXOCET Super Tool Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXOCET1.jpg eXOCET2.jpg

REDUCED.....

For Sale: Exocet Super Tool and Super Cobra Tool With Cutters and Covers. Extra Oval Cutter and cover. Handsome carrying case. (Does not include 5/8" Handle) I am selling the package only.
I use my captured hollowing system for all my hollowing and this has sat in my shop for about 18 years.
I have rarely used these tools, so the three cutters are almost new.

The tool and its accessories are currently sold in Germany.
https://www.drechseltechnik.de/hp/produkte/artikel2.php?r=1&hg_id=52&g=10

Todays price without VAT and shipping for the package above is currently selling for approximately $800 USD.

Asking 200. Negotiable. Make me an offer for the lot plus shipping. The Shipping for 36 inch tube was around 13 bucks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back