• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Ellsworth 1/2" Bowl Gouge & Thompson 1/8" Parting Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Hepburn

Artist & Chef
Both of these are new. I have 3 of the Ellsworth gouges. The plan was to hve them available and avoid the grinder as much as possible. Well, thanks to my hand surgeries, I can't turn that long so....

The Ellsworth is a Crown Pro-PM. The ones I have and use are great to turn with and I've become a fan of the Crown powdered metal tools.

The Thompson is one of 2 that I got at the Pittsburgh Symposium and is still in the plastic tube. You'll have to turn a handle for that one. It's a superb tool and my other one - the one I use - will likely outlast me. :)

I'm asking $75 for the bowl gouge and $40 for the parting tool. I don't know what shipping will be but not too much I wouldn't imagine, especially for the parting tool.

If you have any interest, please private message me or you can text to 985 860 1106 any time. If you prefer to call, please wait until after 5:00 on weekdays. Thanks!

Mark

IMG-0511.JPG IMG-0512.JPG IMG-0514.JPG img-0516.jpg

Mark Hepburn

Artist & Chef
UPDATE: Sold. Thank you!

Mark Hepburn

Artist & Chef
I could go for a Guiness right about now!

P.S. It's already shipped, too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back