• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Copy Lathe for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling my Hapfo 5000 copy lathe. It is of West German (at the time) manufacture. This is a tracer lathe and uses flat or turned patterns. It runs on 240 v. single phase. It has 5 ft. capacity and excels at stair balusters and newels. It's really great for multiples of very thin spindles and dowels. It comes with large and small follower jaws, a screw chuck, and essentially new HSS cutters. I've used this lathe for 20 years in my business and it's made me a lot of money. It is located in Boulder Creek (Santa Cruz), CA. You would need to pick it up. I can get a fork lift on this end. I am asking $3000 OBO. If you are interested and/or have questions you may contact me at woodturnerwells@gmail.com or 831-338-6521.

Attachments

• 1A910689-CEF7-44C1-B079-3BCBD3B3E661.jpeg
    1A910689-CEF7-44C1-B079-3BCBD3B3E661.jpeg
    441.2 KB · Views: 125
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back