• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Cindy Drozda LED Lights 2 for $30 (and postage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Hepburn

Artist & Chef
UPDATE:SOLD

I have two of these Cindy Drozda lights I've had for a while but just replaced them with something else and thought someone might like them. Don't know how many lumens they are but they're pretty good little task lights. I had both on the headstock of my lathe and they worked well. But, my vision isn't what it was and I had to up the wattage...

The magnets are really stout and they'll hold on sideways, upside down or any which way. The neck is nice and flexible and will still move around easily. I don't like the fact that the switches are inline but that's what they are.

Just on a lark, I made one myself from an Ikea Jansjo LED lamp and a magnet (the last two photos show it the base). It's the same lamp and works just as well but doesn't have the clear plastic insert between the neck and the base. Also, I epoxied the magnet onto the neck. If you would like that one too, I'll put in the box for an additional $10 or $40 for all three.

If you are interested please PM me or you can text or call me at 985.860.1106

IMG_6917.JPG IMG_6918.JPG IMG_6919.JPG IMG_6920.JPG IMG_6922.JPG

Last edited:
Mark,

According to Ikea, they're 88 lumens--but the light is directional (in other words, all 88 lumens are going in roughly the same direction).

I have two of these (Ikea with Harbor Freight magnets) mounted on my lathe, otherwise, I'd be in the market...

Mark Hepburn

Artist & Chef
Thanks, Hy. Good to hear from you!

Mark Hepburn

Artist & Chef
Happily.

I’ll send them out in the morning Bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back