• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Burl box blanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burl wood for small boxes minimum size/block 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 and larger. Burl is redwood, maple, myrtle, buckeye, or walnut mix. Minimum of 12 blanks in a USPS medium priority box shipped frt ppd to your location. Great for small box making. $33/box. Contact Neal DeVore at nealdevore@gmail.com or 9162537208. Visa or MC accepted
ghGkGyhSwfAZaee4gw0tC_Daq91AIGFdqLqkFEzsptsVVO1lz8zVPgA53khK81wXaoHtukxVs9Kg0lEA0KZroVOiskIEhFKUnRm6WgPr6trfFThnKuebhDuR0MxyG13Yy4I7_iMjrMZJVH5N71_8PNCe110G7kfI6EMFTj7bLQLwbHVEUV6fk6FfQVwGY8xNunvYZ0rcVyFXKsaEIqqfQixUYUdLgZ2HgB6eTFGFa-2talmwTJCc7rqznpjeIglCVLgEheIHekn_awcYFuddniG6ni0HoXO3SsF3eInUqlzkmYjtal9wYzE8OoJis5-Oe_apvpjmUMmbvFvhSUat_QiftpzQerppJNehCj1XjUgaKiHhfHuTWi8N4xu06Db6eEFusWTCJnMgmqP9_M5sDTArNHoI_cVmOz1zwoCaKi74pt51eK103FzHC7O49HDnTm_qLA-Tcqw8vTIFLSBVfIskyoa22Z468LOiJOQCb_2R9SVzIt_0ghLi0oDbjhbKPQh30tbmKOMifBMu0mXZqZEtPs2lwa1emWsrNj1J_7x-3RDl3Lfw1MkWdrHWUaX-cG2eyxKoTheJ4C4v4z1PKZ07tYurvm5gqzPbwxgu0sQUq9XRq06g9uFqrSdY01EJju1QFyrXSIcFYNTIMWEx9BZwJr16w6IcjESMY_uXF7fAiGds8GJWWTgI=w1927-h1445-no

Last edited:
Agree and I only count ten pieces, not twelve.
There are several stacked on top of each other and all are burl since that is all i turn. I am a long time gallery level turner and would never slight a fellow turner. Suggest you contact me directly rather than slight the generous offering.
Neal DeVore

Emiliano Achaval

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
hawaiiankoaturner.com
There are several stacked on top of each other and all are burl since that is all i turn. I am a long time gallery level turner and would never slight a fellow turner. Suggest you contact me directly rather than slight the generous offering.
Neal DeVore
Neal, I suggest you post better pictures of what you are offering. 1, it will help you sell it, 2 it helps to have better transparency, people like to see what they are getting. Someone might not want to bother to ask you for better pictures when you could have posted them here. I can't recall someone selling 20 boxes of wood and just posting one picture. Posting separate threads with a few boxes in each, with their correspondent pictures might also help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back