1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ATTENTION FORUM MEMBERS!

Guest, if you have not yet updated your forum bookmark to a secure log in connection, please delete your unsecure book and add the following secure bookmark: https://www.aawforum.org/community/index.php

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the upper right of the notice box.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The forums will be down Monday evening for a few hours while they are being migrated to another hosting platform. The migration is going to require a DNS change so it may take up to 4 hours for you to be able to get to the forums again. The outage will start around 9pm PST on 11/30. If you have any access issues Tuesday morning you can email the forum admins @ forum_moderator@aawforum.org. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Box of Don Pencil faceplates

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archives' started by Marty Purselley, Oct 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marty Purselley

Marty Purselley

Location (City & State):
    Aledo, Texas
    Box of Don Pencil face plates and center finders. Also including the buffing mandrel but no buffs. 7 faceplates unless I find more of them. Some new in package. $110 shipped.

2. Glenn Lefley

Glenn Lefley

Location (City & State):
    Invermere, British Columbia
    Will you ship up to Canads

3. Marty Purselley

Marty Purselley

Location (City & State):
    Aledo, Texas
    I would split the cost with you-USPS does ship and the box shown is a medium. I can look at the skinnier box and see how much. My shipping address is 76008.

4. Glenn Lefley

Glenn Lefley

Location (City & State):
    Invermere, British Columbia
    Sounds good. What are thread size of the packaged blue faceplates. I see red is 1x 8 which will fit my wife’s lathe, are the blue m33?

5. Emiliano Achaval

Emiliano Achaval Administrator Staff Member

Location (City & State):
    Maui, Hawaii
    Home Page:
    Marty, please take a minute to read the rules of the Marketplace. They are few, short and simple. You need to add a contact number or email.

6. Marty Purselley

Marty Purselley

Location (City & State):
    Aledo, Texas
  7. Marty Purselley

Marty Purselley

Location (City & State):
    Aledo, Texas
    CLOSE THREAD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.