• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Box and stopper boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have about 10 boxes of lidded box blanks of figured or burl blanks for sale in USPS boxes for $33 shpd ppd. Wood is dry over 3 years, 2"-3" w by 3-4 long, some bigger. Woods are redwood (all burl), maple, ash, walnut, buckeye or oak. Great box making blanks 12-15 per box.
Also have wine stopper boxes of same woods for $33 ppd ,50 or more pieces per box
Neal DeVore Lincoln, Ca. 916 253 720820190907_125010.jpg DSC01401.JPG

I'd like a box of the larger blanks, do you have a email and PayPal account I could send the payment to?
James:
I do not have a paypal account, but you can send check for $33 to Neal DeVore, 876 Wildomar Lane, Lincoln, Ca. 95648 and I will send out a USPS priority box of lidded box blanks as soon as I have your address and a reply that check is in the mail. Won't wait for check receipt since I trust all wood turners.
Neal DeVore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back