• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Black walnut free

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a black walnut tree, about 18 inches in diameter chest high, that died two years ago. It needs to come down. I will cut it down before Memorial Day. . It is located about 45 miles North of Baltimore MD and east of York, PA. You can have as much of it as you want. If you want the whole log, I can load it onto a trailer or truck for you.

Mark Hepburn

Artist & Chef
Someone with a portable sawmill will sometimes process the log and split the wood with you.

Good suggestion Mike. We have a couple of people here that operate on that same 50/50 arrangement . I'll bet there is someone who can do that in the York area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back