1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The forum migration is complete. We had some issues with the hosting provider and I had to restore the server a 2nd time so if you happened to post from about 9:30pm - 11pm PST your post may have been removed. Please double check to see if its still there. If you have any issues post them in the technical support forum or email the AAW Forum Staff at forum_moderator@aawforum.org. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Black walnut free

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archives' started by Perry Hilbert, May 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perry Hilbert

Perry Hilbert

Location (City & State):
    Windsor, Pennsylvania
    I have a black walnut tree, about 18 inches in diameter chest high, that died two years ago. It needs to come down. I will cut it down before Memorial Day. . It is located about 45 miles North of Baltimore MD and east of York, PA. You can have as much of it as you want. If you want the whole log, I can load it onto a trailer or truck for you.

Paul Lajoie likes this.
  2. Mike Johnson

Mike Johnson

Location (City & State):
    Nebraska
    Someone with a portable sawmill will sometimes process the log and split the wood with you.

Mark Hepburn likes this.
  3. Mark Hepburn

Mark Hepburn Artist & Chef

Location (City & State):
    Houma, Louisiana
    Good suggestion Mike. We have a couple of people here that operate on that same 50/50 arrangement . I'll bet there is someone who can do that in the York area.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.