• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Axminster turners smock. New

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD!

I have this Axminster evolution series wood turners smock, size xxl. It is new. It does not fit me and return shipping to the uk is too much.

I paid 72.00 with shipping from Axminster in the UK.

Yours for $50.00 including shipping in the usa.
It is very well made with pockets on the rear hip of both sides (where they won't get sawdust in them) and a nice adjustable collar to keep the chips out. It is not that cheap ripstop junk the rest of them seem to be made out of.

Please message if interested.

Last edited:
John I’ll take the Axminster turning smock. I assume PayPal will work. Let me know so we can exchange information. Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back