1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ATTENTION FORUM MEMBERS!

Guest, if you have not yet updated your forum bookmark to a secure log in connection, please delete your unsecure book and add the following secure bookmark: https://www.aawforum.org/community/index.php

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the upper right of the notice box.

Dismiss Notice

AAW Live Online Event: John Jordan, Turning a Small Lidded Jar, November 21, 2020

Discussion in 'AAW Information' started by Kim Rymer, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Kim Rymer

Kim Rymer Communications & Marketing Director Staff Member

Location (City & State):
    Minnesota
    Join us online for an exclusive experience with the extraordinary John Jordan, AAW Honorary Lifetime Member and celebrated woodturning master. All experience levels are welcome. For more information and registration, visit http://tiny.cc/MasterSeriesJordan

JordanAd-HalfPage.jpg

2. Dave Fritz

Dave Fritz

Location (City & State):
    Montfort, Wisconsin
    Have they sent out a link yet for those that are signed up? My computer went down and I've lost my emails and remember I got a receipt but don't know about the link.
    Thank you.

3. Mark Jundanian

Mark Jundanian

Location (City & State):
    La Grange, IL
    I have not received a link, yet. I would imagine that will be sent a day or two before.

Dave Fritz likes this.
  4. Gerald Lawrence

Gerald Lawrence

Location (City & State):
    Brandon, MS
    It is my understanding the link goes out the day before

Dave Fritz likes this.
  5. Kim Rymer

Location (City & State):
    Minnesota
    To confirm, a link to the event will be sent by email approximately 24-hours prior to the event.

Dave Fritz likes this.
  6. Russ Braun

Russ Braun

Location (City & State):
    Torrance, CA
    So I paid for this, got the link, all good! Knowing that I would watch later, I clicked on the link later and it appears I cannot get to the demonstration now! It could be dummy factor on how I’m doing it after the fact or it could be dummy factor in not knowing that the link should be activated prior to the event finishing. Any suggestions??

7. Kim Rymer

Location (City & State):
    Minnesota
    Hi Russ: It's not the "dummy factor"! The replay is not immediately available. There is a bit of editing and some processing that needs to take place first. When all of that is done and the video replay is ready for viewing, we will send you an email with the link. (I'm hoping it will be ready later today.) Watch your email for the link. Happy Thanksgiving, Kim :)