1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ATTENTION FORUM MEMBERS!

Guest, if you have not yet updated your forum bookmark to a secure log in connection, please delete your unsecure book and add the following secure bookmark: https://www.aawforum.org/community/index.php

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the upper right of the notice box.

Dismiss Notice

3520c mobility kit

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archives' started by Marc Ruby, Nov 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marc Ruby

Marc Ruby

Location (City & State):
    Michigan
    i’m looking for a mobility kit for a p’matic 3520c mobility kit, which is no longer available from craft supplies. Assuming if buy it rather than the robust that I lust for. Let me know if you’ve got one gather dust in the shop :).

2. Fadi Zeidan

Fadi Zeidan

Location (City & State):
    San Antonio, TX
    That is interesting. I wonder if they are out of stuck or coming up with newer model. You should probably email them and ask.

3. Gerald Lawrence

Gerald Lawrence

Location (City & State):
    Brandon, MS
    Bill Boehme likes this.
  4. Fadi Zeidan

Fadi Zeidan

Location (City & State):
    San Antonio, TX
    Went up $20 since I bought it, but we’ll worth it if you plan on moving the lathe around.

5. Damon McLaughlin

Damon McLaughlin

Location (City & State):
    Eastern Washington
    I don't have the mobility kit but rather a hydraulic lift table rated for 1000 pounds. It has worked quite well in moving the 3520c around and when not being used moving the lathe I use it as a small bench/tool stand. Having had two of the 3520c's come and go (and the third one going in a couple weeks) this table has been used a lot, and made things a lot easier! I just slide it under the bed of the lathe, lift, move and drop.

Mark Jundanian and Clifton C like this.
  6. Clifton C

Clifton C

Location (City & State):
    Hampton Roads Virginia
    Damon, that's what I did with the 25% off coupon. I like the fact that my 200 bucks isn't tied up under the lathe when not in use.
    Downside, it can be a catch-all, seems like any horizontal surface in my shop collects stuff...

7. Damon McLaughlin

Damon McLaughlin

Location (City & State):
    Eastern Washington
    I think I used the 20% coupon, made it a great deal and at half the price, like you, was thinking that I would have something that I could use for other things. Mine hasn't been a catch all yet. I wish the handle could fold down out of the way so I could just park it under my bench.

8. Bill Boehme

Bill Boehme Administrator Staff Member

Location (City & State):
    Dalworthington Gardens, TX
    Home Page:
    I have two of the Harbor Freight 1000 pound hydraulic carts and really like them. Most of the time my Jet mini and my miter saw are sitting on them, but they get used for all sorts of things ... most recently installing a window air conditioner. If I had the space I would consider getting another one.

9. Damon McLaughlin

Damon McLaughlin

Location (City & State):
    Eastern Washington
    Great idea on the air conditioner, I should use it for that!

10. DMcIvor

DMcIvor

Location (City & State):
    Twisp, WA
    Home Page:
    @Marc Ruby -don't know if you're still looking or even monitoring this thread, but I did just post a lift lock and roll over in the for sale section.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.