1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ATTENTION FORUM MEMBERS!

Guest, if you have not yet updated your forum bookmark to a secure log in connection, please delete your unsecure book and add the following secure bookmark: https://www.aawforum.org/community/index.php

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the upper right of the notice box.

Dismiss Notice

2020 Symposium

Discussion in 'AAW Information' started by musky, Oct 12, 2019.

1. musky

musky

Location (City & State):
    Athens, WI
    Any idea when more information will be available? Mainly interested in demonstrators coming. If not known yet, when do you think that info will be available?

2. Linda Ferber

Linda Ferber

Location (City & State):
    Eagan, Minnesota
    The December issue of the American Woodturner journal will announce the 2020 Louisville line up. The demonstrators are an exceptional array of talent.

hockenbery likes this.
  3. musky

musky

Location (City & State):
    Athens, WI
    Exceptional talent is great, if it's the talent you are hoping to see, if not, it's just an interesting but expensive trip. I'm sure, as always there will be great demonstrators, with a variety of talent, but at this time, there are just certain subjects that I hope to see. December seems like a bit of a short notice as to who will be demonstrating, but maybe it's always been that way for past symposiums that I have attended, as I just went to be there, and didn't really pay atention to who was demonstrating till getting there. Hopefully by the time our December magazine arrives, I will be able to get a room.