• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

woodfast

1. Matt Collins

Matt Collins

Hello, I am a musical instrument maker who learned to turn wood at the Glendale Woodturners Assoc. a few years back. That group of people were very kind, informative and helpful in teaching me how to use a lathe. I later bought a Woodfast bowl turning lathe and was off to make my musical...
  2. A

Rikon Woodfast 70 500

Any of you guys own a Rikon Woodfast 70 500? I bought mine 4 months ago and I'm very pleased, I just don't see much information in the internet or see many people with a similar lathe. I know this model was taken from the Australian Woodfast lathe, but would like to hear your thoughts about it...
Back