• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

vacuum pump

1. Steve Brisco

Vacuum Pumps and Chucks

Need to know a good brand of pump to use with a vacuum chuck. I don’t have the chuck yet so suggestions on the chuck/pump combo are appreciated. In addition, don’t like buying junk and thought I ask first and buy a good one instead of buying two.
  2. Ric Williams

Sources of info on vacuum pump models

I'm looking for a vacuum pump for vacuum chucking and have found lots of used pumps for sale, but very little info on the specs for specific pumps. I've read the general info here on pumps and done multiple searches for specs on specific models for sale without much luck. Are there any sites...
  3. Marty Purselley

Vacuum pump

Gast 0523-101Q-G582DX vacuum pump. Used and in good condition. $220. Shipped CONUS SOLD PF. Moderator, I'll let you know when to close this.
  4. T

Vacuum Pump Recommendations

I am interested in your recommendations for a vacuum pump (manufacturer, model, specifications) for a vacuum chuck system.
Back