• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

teknatool

1. Marty Purselley

Assorted Sorby tools and a teknatool foot tool

5 various Sorby tools and one teknatool foot tool as shown in the images. Used, but great shape. $170.00 shipped CONUS. purselley@gmail.com
  2. Marty Purselley

teknatool and woodriver chucks

Teknatool nova chuck, woodriver chuck and extra jaws, they both have the inserts that work with older powermatic lathes and have a couple of extra inserts. Also Oneway 3 ½ inch drum chuck and mounting adapter $200 shipped USPS flatrate.
  3. J

Will Record chuck jaws fit a SuperNova2 chuck?

I have seen several (many) YouTube videos where people say that the Jaws for a Record chuck will fit on the SuperNova2 chuck. Also, claims are that the Sorby Jaws will fit the SuperNova2 chuck. All of the Teknatool documentation says to only use Teknatool jaws which leads me to believe that...
  4. S

Supernova2

Can anyone tell me how the safety stops work on the jaws of the Supernova 2 chuck, and if they can easily be removed? I have looked at the instructions for dismantling and cleaning, which now seems to be ridiculously complicated, but its not at all clear how this is all put together, and without...
Back